The American Osteopathic Conjoint Committee of Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine(AOCUHM)is responsible for the evaluation and recommendation of the Certificate of Added Qualifications in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
• Have graduated from an AOA accredited college of osteopathic medicine
• Have satisfactorily completed a one-year AOA approved internship
• Have satisfactorily completed a one-year or ACGME approved hyperbaric medicine fellowship
• Be (and remain) a member, in good standing, or the American Osteopathic Association or Canadian Osteopathic Association
• Hold primary board certification from a participating certifying board of the Bureau of Osteopathic specialists (BOS)
• Hold a wholly unrestricted state license to practice osteopathic medicine
For more information, contact AOCUHM.